Esther Hicks (better known as Abraham Hicks) is a motivational speaker and author who is known for her soul stirring words.
She has co-written nine books with her late husband Jerry Hicks, presented numerous workshops on the law of attraction with Abraham-Hicks Publications and appeared in the original version of the 2006 film The Secret.
The Hicks’ books, including the series The Law of Attraction, are – according to Esther Hicks – “translated from a group of non-physical entities called Abraham”. Hicks describes what she is doing as tapping into “infinite intelligence”. Abraham has said through Esther that, whenever one feels moments of great love, exhilaration, or pure joy, that is the energy of source and that is who Abraham is.
The essence of Abraham–Hicks’ teachings are:
• Individuals are physical extensions of the non-physical.
• People are in their bodies because they chose to be.
• The basis of life is freedom; the purpose of life is joy; the result of life is growth.
• People are creators; they create with their thoughts and attention.
• Whatever people can imagine clearly with emotion, by creating a perfect vibrational match, is theirs to be, or do, or have.
• Individuals choose their creations as they choose their focus.
• Emotions indicate what people are creating, either consciously or unconsciously.
• The universe adores people; it knows their broadest intentions.
• Individuals are invited to happily relax into their natural well-being and know that all is well.
• Life is not meant to be a struggle, but a process of allowing.
• People are creators of “throughways” on their unique “paths of joy”.
• Desirable physical manifestations such as money, relationships, and lifestyle success are by-products of focusing on joy.
• Individuals may depart their body without illness or pain.
• People cannot die; their lives are everlasting. Death of the physical body does not end the life of the individual.
• The nature of the universe is life-affirming. It is infinite, creative and expanding.
• All desire can be fulfilled.
• Individuals are not only a part of the universe, but are the very source of it.